Caco or CACO may refer to:
- CACO - Sports Club in Lisbon (Clube Atlético de Campo de Ourique)
- Cacosternum, a genus of frogs.
- Cacos (military group), a historical military group from Haiti.
- Caco, a common nickname for the Portuguese given name Carlos.
- cacos, a function for complex.h in the C programming language.
- Casualty Assistance Calls Officer, in Casualty notification.
- Caco is the nickname of the Brazilian writer Alcione Sortica.
- Qaqun, a Palestinian Arab village depopulated in 1948
- Mušan "Caco" Topalović, Bosnian war commander